Oversees and supervises all production activities including planning, coordinating and assigning work in order to meet or exceed output and productivity goals.
- Position requires working in production areas as needed (Truss/Panel production, saw operations, material handling)
- Evaluates efficiency of work processes and identifies and implements process improvements to optimize productivity.
- Provides on-the-job skills and quality standards training to both new and seasoned employees in order to ensure that learning and self development opportunities exist for production staff.
- Meets with teams and lead workers to inform them of daily, weekly, monthly production goals; encourage questions and suggestions and provides feedback on accomplishments and upcoming challenges to keep employees involved and motivated in accomplishing goals.
- Oversee activities such as maintaining inventory levels, unloading, storage and movement of raw materials, placement and loading of finished products for shipping and delivery.
Wage is based on experience in what we do in the building Industry.REM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Thursday w/ overtime on Fridays as needed or 5 days a week 8-10 hours.
Builders FirstSource strives to be the preferred supplier of building materials and services to homebuilders and remodelers across the nation by giving them both personalized attention at the local level and a wide range of resources only offered by a large company. Our goal is to provide outstanding products and services to every customer, regardless of size.