Delaware North Sportservice is hiring Servers to join our team at 1919 Kitchen and Tap at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. As a Server, you will be the face of our restaurant and play a critical role in providing excellent service to our guests.
- Greets guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests need throughout their visit.
- Accurately enters orders into point-of-sale system so that kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as needed.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepares and delivers check to guests at table and accepts and processes payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar staff.
- Performs opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as assigned.
- Ensures all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized, organized, and working properly.
- At least six months of experience as a server in a high-volume environment.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing required.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in service or hospitality environment preferred.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.