Saputo Cheese USA
- Have a working knowledge of Safety Methods and Procedures (i.e. Proper Lifting Techniques, SDS, etc.).
- Assure the type and quality of cheese being used matches the customer specifications and food safety & quality standards through product inspections.
- Assure all necessary and correct supplies are available on the line before running the product.
- Assure the correct cheese and amount is ready to cut before the next order is ready to run.
- Minimize waste, trim, and rewraps.
- Separate, label, and record different types of trim accurately.
- Neatly, accurately, and legibly maintain all records and documentation.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized at all times.
- Maintain communication with team members on the line to assure overrun usage and filling the order correctly and completely.
- Be aware of the value of all necessary tools and equipment and maintain them for optimal use.
- Maintain positive attitude toward work and coworkers.
- Adhere to all policies in the Employee Handbook, GMPs, and Safety Handbook.
- All other duties as assigned by management or Line Lead.
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- Experience in the food production industry preferred but not required.
- Able to work overtime.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Good individual work performance record (i.e. safety, quality, attendance, attitude, etc.).
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 1 to 45 lb frequently.