Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Full-Time
Bug Tussel Wireless, Llc.
Job Summary: Provide exceptional customer support and troubleshooting to our customers.
Bug Tussel Wireless Company Overview: Join our awesome Bug Tussel Wireless Team We re out there. As a Customer Service and Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all prospective and existing customer s telephone or written inquiries in an effort to build long term relationships, while meeting department service level and quality expectations. This position is responsible for determining issues, incident reporting, problem resolution, escalation and follow up in a timely manner while adhering to company policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to wireless home internet services. This includes working with third-party devices and software.
- Assist in provisioning CPE (customer premise equipment) and activating or upgrading accounts for home wireless internet service.
- Answer questions relative to internet service, billing, equipment and coverage area.
- Maintain appropriate call logs and provide activity reports when requested.
- Provide consistent and accurate information to customers.
- Continually learn and enhance knowledge of rate plans, equipment, products, service offerings and features.
- Document all customer interactions in trouble ticketing system.
- Use each interaction with customers as a proactive opportunity to gain customer s long-term loyalty and financial commitment to the Company as well as advising customers of new offerings and opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to support company objectives and goals.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and identify reasons for dissatisfaction in customers with the intent of providing custom solutions, empathy and resolving concerns in order to retain service or win-back a customer.
- Recommend products and services based on the needs and interest of the customer.
- Timely follow up with internal and external customers and management.
- Capture and report reasons for service terminations, customer trends, customer feedback, competitive offerings and valuable information that can be learned from customers.
- Monitor processes. Ensure they are efficient and effective to complete work in a timely manner while being accurate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested and required.
Education, Certification, and/or Training Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or further (higher) education
- 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual preferred
Other Required Skills, Abilities and Working Conditions
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software applications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to be detail orientated and analytical
- Paid Training
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life, Accident, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance